Google Ad-mob is a mobile advertising platform that allows app developers to monetize their apps by showing ads in them.
Google Ad-mob can be used by app developers to monetize their apps by showing ads to users. It can also be used by advertisers to reach a large audience of mobile users through in-app ads.
There are many benefits to using Google Ad-mob , including the ability to monetize your app, reach a large audience of mobile users, and get detailed analytics about your ad performance. Additionally, Ad-mob offers a variety of ad formats and targeting options to help you maximize your ad revenue.
How To Set Up Google Ad-Mob
Here are the steps to set up Google Ad-mob :
- Create an Ad-mob account: Go to the Ad-mob website and sign up for an account.
- Register your app: Once you’ve created an Ad-mob account, register your app on the platform.
- Create an ad unit: Ad units are the spaces in your app where ads will be shown. Create an ad unit for your app.
- Integrate the Ad-mob SDK: To show ads in your app, you’ll need to integrate the Ad-mob SDK into your app’s code.
- Set up mediation: Mediation allows you to show ads from multiple ad networks in your app. Set up mediation to maximize your ad revenue.
- Test your ads: Before you launch your app, test your ads to make sure they’re working correctly.
- Launch your app: Once you’ve tested your ads and everything is working correctly, launch your app and start earning revenue from your ads.
Deactivate Your Google Ad-mob.
To deactivate Google Ad-mob , you can remove the Ad-mob SDK from your app’s code and delete the ad units you created in the Ad-mob platform. You can also disable mediation and turn off ads in your app.
I believe that this article has helped you solve your problem in the easiest possible way. you can get more information on how to solve more of your problems by visiting this website for more and regular update
Leave a Reply